Butterfly

Butterfly - Elle Harper

Butterfly – Elle Harper

This was one of the most beautiful stories I have read in a long time, about overcoming a traumatic event that could just as easily destroy and throw you into a deep dark spiral. I thought it was a beautiful story about overcoming demons that threaten to destroy self confidence, self esteem, and self worth. It was a story of being held back in a cocoon and fighting to come out of it, at the right time, to soar.

Grace is falling apart and has been for awhile. She is struggling to make it not only through the day but through each hour of the day. She meets Ben and he is set on helping her work through her pain. Ben has dedicated his life to helping others like Grace due his own past tragic events. Ben has his own demons, heartache, and guilt to work through.

Lovely story of how Ben and Grace learn to trust again, learn to love again, and learn to heal through the pain.

I thought that the author did an excellent job of writing a book about a difficult topic that is hard to discuss, is often misunderstood, and often goes unreported. I look forward to reading more of her books.

ARC provided thru Netgalley, author Elle Harper -  Thank you