Into the Dark - Gena Showalter This book is three short stories (two LOTU and one Atlantis story) that were available as eBook form and now are available in one printed collection, plus a bonus guide of LOTU interview from William, Q&A with Gena, LOTU women, and behind the scenes of creating the lords.From the back of the book:The Darkest Fire- prequel: Geryon is the guardian of hell, more monster than man. Kadence is the goddessof Opression, more angel than woman. Together they will enter the flames to battle a dangerous horde of demon lords and discover a passion unlike any other.The Amazon's curse (A tale of Atlantis): Zane, a fierce vampire warrior, has been enslaved by the Amazons. Nola, a lovely Amazon soldier, has been cursed with invisibility. Now, these two stubborn enemies must overcome the pasts that haunt them and embrace a love that can set them free.The Darkest Prison: Once, Atlas the Titan god of Strength, was the Greek goddess Nike's slave. Now, he is her master. And soon these sworn rivals destined to destroy each other will be forced to risk everything for a chance at love.My complaint is that the stories were too brief. I really enjoyed getting into each story. In all of the stories each hero had a tortured past he was working to overcome, arrogance, and barriers that are threatening to destory the future he has finally been able to see and accept with his heroine. I cannot wait to get my hands on more LOTU books from Gena or any of her books.