Fade To Midnight - Shannon McKenna I loved Kevin's story!!!!! I am a big fan of the books from Shannon McKenna. This book had suspense, action, romance, confused alpha male, and evil psychopaths who must be stopped. My kind of story. I have been so busy lately that reading is taking longer than usual. I stayed up last night to finish the book and was not disappointed. I am sorry that it is over. In my excitment I do not want to post spoilers so the following is from the book cover: Beaten and torured almost to death, Kev Larson was found eighteen years earlier in a warehouse alley. When he nearly dies (again) from trying to save someone from drowning, the brain surgery he has to save his life triggers fragmented, terrifying memories. Edie Parrish has always been good at not letting anyone get clise to her. If someone were to learn of her unusual gift, her life would be immediately jeopardized. Kev and Edie go on quite a ride. The McCloud brothers make an appearance and I would have liked the reunion to be fleshed out more but overall I thought the story was awesome. I was wondering how Ms. McKenna would be able to tell the story of a brother missing for 18 years and she did not disapoint me."I'm trying to hang on to you," Kev said starkly. "I want to, so badly. But you're like a curl of smoke, Edie. I can't get hold of you."