Tiger Eyes - Cynthia Parker I read this in the 80's or 90's and all I remember is that I enjoyed it and had to read it several times. My sister and I fought over the book. However, our reading experience at that time was limited. I wish I still had the book but I think she took it. It was the typical 80's Harlequin romance- overbearing, forceful, powerful hero and misunderstood, weak knee, swooning heroine.LEARNING TO LOVE SHE FORGOT HER FEARIndia--home of the world's most eloquent monument to enduring love, the Taj Mahal.Even to seasoned newspaperwoman Julie Connell, India seemed an unlikely place to be tracking down international terrorists--especially when she found herself passionately involved with Jai Mishra, the fierce idealist people called the Tiger Prince.Jai was the first man ever to touch the woman in her as well as the caring journalist. Without his help, the story shed risked her life to write would come to nothing. And without his love, she would never again live life fully....