Dreams of a Dark Warrior (Immortals After Dark Series, Book 9) - Kresley Cole I am giving this one a five star because I love Cole's books and this one was able to hook me good. It was a page turner, intense action, witty dialogue, passionate, and fabulous alpha males- Aiden the Fierce and Declan Chase. It has been awhile since a book had be tearing up, angered, cheering, and caused a riot of emotions.I will admit it took me most of the book to have any happy feelings for Declan. Cole wrote Declan's tormented/demented character very well. Kudos to Kresley Cole for her ability to write a alpha hero with an extensive magnitude of pain, self loath, determination, brutality, and loneliness. It was easier to like his character when he started working on the above mentioned behavior. Dreams of a Dark Warrior is Regin the Radiant's journey with Aidan the Fierce and his "many reincarnations through time to find her again and again. Regin encounters Declan Chase, a brutal Celtic soldier, and she recognizes her proud warlord reincarnated. But Declan takes her captive, intending retribution aganinst all immortals unaware that he belongs to their world and to her." Regin has several obstacles to overcome in this story mainly her feelings for her lost love that is not quite the same and how to save her friends from the Order.I really hope Brandr, Lothaire, Natalya, and Thad get their own HEA. I enjoyed getting to know Lothaire more and want to know who he was seeking and why. Thad is just straight up cute and charming. The evil Order makes a presence in this book as well. I could write more but I know I would end up posting all kinds of spoilers. I recommend this read to anyone who wants an emotional filled ride.