Dragon Bound - Thea Harrison I absolutely, completely, positively loved loved loved this book!!! The first in the series novel of the Elder Races is Dragon Bound with half human/half Wyr, Pia Giovanni as the heroine and Dragos Cuelebre as the most feared and respected dragon of Wyrkind. Pia spent her life hiding and keeping a low profile from the Wyrkind and their conflict. Until, she is blackmailed into stealing a coin from the hoard of a dragon. She then finds herself targeted by one of the most powerful of the Elder Races. As the most feared and respected of the Wyrkind, Dragos canot believe someone had the audacity to steal from him, much less succeed. And when he catches the thief, Dragos spares her life, claiming her as his own to further explore the desire they've ignited in each other.Dragos is steamy hot, posessive, dominating alpha male that is able to pull out his sensitive side when needed. Pia is a girl just looking for love and acceptance and makes a decision that changes the road her life is on- she has one hot journey now that is involved with the Wyrkind. Pia frustrated poor Dragos with her needs and wants and he worked hard to make sure she was happy and satisfied. This story had secondary characters that I cannot wait to read about Graydon, Constantine, Rune, Bayne, Tiago, and Tricks. I think I fell in love with Graydon's sensitive side. This paranormal is full of fae, witches, goblins, elves, and magical events. The story takes place with the characters in the setting of New York and the Otherworld. This is a sexy, action packed, magical, delectable, passionate story. I would have finished sooner if I would have stopped rereading the book over and over. I love how the story was created with a captivating, beautiful, intriguing parnormal world to be explored and strong, amazing characters.